REDMOND, Washington – (BUSINESS WIRE) – October 7, 2021–
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211007005391/en/
The Metroid Dread game will be available on October 8. (Graphic: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Terror Metroid – Play as the intergalactic bounty hunter Samus Aran and fight your way out from the depths of a mysterious alien world beset by a mechanical threat. As you investigate a mysterious transmission that shows the deadly X parasite, you’ll need to dodge the nightmarish EMMI – Extraplanetary Multiform Mobile Identifiers. These nimble robots won’t hesitate to destroy youâ¦ and they’re just one of the many dangers you’ll face. Hunt or be hunted as you rise to the surface through a maze of enemies in Samus’ most intense side-scrolling adventure yet. The Terror Metroid the game will be available on October 8.
- Disco Elysium – The Final Cut – Become a hero or an absolute disaster. Disco Elysee – The final cut is the definitive edition of the revolutionary role-playing game. You are a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole block to fight your way. Interview unforgettable characters, decipher murders or receive bribes. Disco Elysium – The Final Cut will be available on October 12.
- Tetris Effect: Connected – Tetris Effect: Connected is Tetris like you’ve never seen, heard or felt before – an incredibly playable, unique and breathtaking reinvention of one of the most popular puzzle games of all time, by the people who brought the game to you premium Infinite ground and legendary puzzle game Lumines. Music, backgrounds, sounds, special effects – everything, up to Tetris the pieces themselves, pulse, dance, sparkle and explode in perfect sync with the way you play, making any of the game’s 30 stages and 10 modes something you’ll want to experience over and over again. Tetris Effect: Connected will be available on October 8.
- Gang of beasts – Gang of beasts is a silly multiplayer board game with surly gelatinous characters, brutal combat sequences and absurd dangerous environments, set in the wicked streets of Beef City. Customize your character and fight local and online enemies in melee game mode, or fight with friends against Beef City gangs in gang game mode.
- Let the good times roll – Enter for a chance to win a hors-de-ce-monde Metroid prize pack in the My Nintendo Terror Metroid Contest! * Prizes include stunning wall art featuring Samus and an EMMI robot, a Terror Metroid Improved wired controller for Nintendo Switch, a slim case for Nintendo Switch from PowerA and a Terror Metroid Men’s hoodie that showcases Samus with the EMMI lurking in the background in a bold print to the front. You might be trapped on the distant planet ZDR, but at least you’ll have this soft sweatshirt to keep you stylish all day! For more information, please visit https://my.nintendo.com/news/dac793306b7c90fe.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) aged 13 or over. Contest starts at 10:00 a.m. PT on 10/1/2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/8/2021. To participate, you must (1) have a Nintendo Account; (2) visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/a066dd359423fb69; (3) log into your Nintendo Account and (4) redeem 10 Platinum Points per participation in the Terror Metroid The My Nintendo Sweepstakes page as detailed in the Official Rules. There will be ten (10) winners. Each winner will receive one (1) 20 “x 24” HD metal sublimation print featuring the art of Terror Metroid game (ARV: $ 300.00 USD), one (1) fifth sun Terror Metroid hoodie (ARV $ 47.99 USD), one (1) PowerA Terror Metroid Upgraded wired controller (VDA: $ 27.99 USD) and one (1) PowerA Terror Metroid Slim case for Nintendo Switch ($ 12.99). Total ARV of Each Prize: $ 388.97. Total ARV of all prices: $ 3,889.70. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Details and restrictions apply. For the official rules, visit https://nintendo.com/rules/my-nintendo-metroid-dread-sweepstakes. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Avenue NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
** Full game version required to use the DLC. Sold separately. Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding taxes and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. Bonus points are earned based on the original list price of the game in Nintendo eShop and vary by country and currency. A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Conditions apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/termâpoint. Offer valid until October 24, 11:59 p.m. PT when you purchase or redeem a download code for the digital version of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate or select Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC in Nintendo eShop or on Nintendo.com.
In addition to the video games available in retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games every week to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of consoles, the Wii U console, and the Nintendo 3DS family of consoles.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid subscription service that allows members to team up or compete online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, PokÃ©mon Sword and Pokemon Shield. Members also enjoy an organized library of classic NES and Super NES games, including Super Mario Bros 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To learn more about the benefits Nintendo Switch Online offers, to view subscription options, and to find out more about a seven-day free trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com / switch / online-service /.
Nintendo eShop is a cash service that offers a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, apps and demos. Users can add money to their account balance by using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the card code. All funds on a card must be loaded into Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch Family, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS Family systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the consoles are linked to only one Nintendo Account.
Customers in the United States and Canada aged 18 and over can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on the device and on the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users can also use PayPal as a payment option when purchasing digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family consoles from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on qualifying digital purchases. Already have gold points? Redeem them for your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and downloadable content from Nintendo eShop, or for discounts on select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewardâcategories for more details.
Keep in mind that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS line of consoles offer parental controls that allow adults to manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID get access to free games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information on Nintendo Switch parental controls and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/ switch /. For all other systems, please visit https://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to Editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211007005391/en/
CONTACT: Eddie Garcia
email@example.com Justin Aclin
KEYWORD: WASHINGTON UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEN’S SOFTWARE ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE RETAIL INTERNET ELECTRONIC CONSUMER CONSUMER TEEN TECHNOLOGY WOMEN’S RETAIL ELECTRONIC GAMES
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/10/2021 9:00 a.m. / DISC: 07/10/2021 09:02 a.m.
Copyright Business Wire 2021.