Argos PS5 Restock: ‘Big’ PlayStation 5 Disc, Digital Stock Coming Soon | Games | Entertainment

Argos PS5 stock may be available for purchase imminently. Reliable PS5 stock tracking account @PS5StockAlertUK has learned that the major UK retailer is preparing to launch a “big” PS5 restock which will be mostly Disc consoles (90% Disc systems with the remaining 10% digital). The Argos PS5 restock is expected to go live any day of the week between 3am and 8am UK time.

And earlier this week, PS5 stock hunters received a clear sign that a restock could be dropping soon.

On Monday, April 11, reports surfaced that some Argos customers had successfully placed an order.

This could be due to early stock availability at some Argos branches.

ARGOS PS5 DISCS ORDER PAGE

ARGOS PS5 DIGITAL CONTROL

As the @IGNUKDeals Twitter account explained: “Seeing a few reports of Argos having PS5s available, seems like something a little off (likely local stock popping up early) but worth checking out the Argos app this evening to see if anything appears”.

Express.co.uk has also seen activity in the Argos app itself, which suggests the retailer is gearing up for a PS5 restock.

When we checked the Argos app on the afternoon of Monday April 11, we spotted a few things.

First, the PS5 disc listing in the Argos app has a special offer label that wasn’t displayed before.

Updates like this to the Argos app usually happen before more PlayStation 5 stock is available for purchase.

And the special that’s being promoted is particularly interesting, with the Argos app indicating that the retailer will be giving away cash on a PS5 bundle.

Argos says it will offer a saving of £30 when customers purchase a PS5 with Horizon Forbidden West.

This will be available for £479.99 from the usual price of £509.98.

Also interestingly, Argos says this offer will be available until May 1, 2022.

That’s a long time for the supply to be available, especially since PS5 stock usually sells out quickly – which may be a sign that Argos will be receiving a large restock.

The @PS5StockAlertUK Twitter account previously claimed that the next Argos restock will be major.

Last week, he tweeted: “Big PS5 restock expected from Argos”.

And after the PS5 started appearing available in-app for some Argos customers, the PS5 inventory tracker also posted, “Important: Please remember this is just a small issue that is produced before Argos released its PS5 drops, and will only be successful for some areas, not all.

“The main drop should be soon.”

Elsewhere, the @PS5StockAlertUK Twitter is also predicting a PS5 restock at Very, which is expected to go live between 9am and 10.30am on Tuesday 12 April.

The PS5 Disc and digital console are rumored to be available for purchase on the Very website.

BUY THE PS5 AT VERY

About Jason Zeitler

Check Also

When does the MW2 beta end? Duty Call Dates and Times

The MW2 The beta ends this week on PlayStation consoles, but there’s still plenty of …